Our website uses cookies to enhance the visitor experience (what's a cookieCookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. They are mainly used as a way of improving the website functionalities or to provide more advanced statistical data.). Are you happy for us to use cookies during your visits?
Please note: continuing without making a choice equates to giving us your consent, which you can withdraw at any time via our cookies policy page.

The following information is given in accordance with the Provision of Services Regulations 2009.


The Carley Partnership is a partnership registered in England. Its place of business is St James's House, 8 Overcliffe, Gravesend, Kent DA11 0HJ.

As a member firm of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales, The Carley Partnership is subject to ICAEW's Code of Ethics.


We are registered to carry on audit work in the UK by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales and details of our audit registration can be found at www.auditregister.org.uk, and in Ireland where details of our registration can be found at www.cro.ie under reference C005389562. The audit regulations and Guidance and APB Ethical standards that we are required to adhere to can be found at icaew.com/audit news and www.frc.org.uk.

FSA Regulated Activities;

The Carley Partnership is authorised under its designated Professional Body licence with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales to undertake designated investment business.

Data Protection;

The Carley Partnership is registered with the Information Commissioner as a data controller.

Consumer Credit Licence

The Carley Partnership is covered by the group consumer credit licence granted to the ICAEW by the Office of Fair Trading.

Quality of Service;

If you are not satisfied with any contractual services received, or you have any suggestions for the improvement of our service, please contact the engagement partner or Brian Hensman the senior partner, located at St James's House.

You may also contact the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales and/or the Financial Ombudsman in relation to services covered by our Consumer Credit Licence and/or the Information Commissioner about the way in which we have handled your personal data.

Professional Indemnity Insurer;

Our professional Indemnity Insurer are: Travelers Insurance Services Ltd, Exchequer Court, 33 St Mary Axe, London EC3A 8AG, Policy: UC SCR 3949545, Tel: 0203 207 6000